Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer FUN

Hi all,

Here's a collection of photos that journeys through what Sara and I have being doing outside the studio this summer. Enjoy.



Hiking on the Roan our first weekend here.



Post hike with our friend Marisa.



The Asheville Redbirds



Look how crowded it was...



Hiking at Craggy Gardens on the Blue Ridge Parkway.



We stopped here on our way to the top.



Happy to have reached our goal :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I turned 23 on June 28th.



Unwrapping presents from friends.



My parents came to visit and we did A LOT of hiking.



Sara taking a breather.



My mom flying a kite on the Blue Ridge.



Visiting Judith Duff's studio in Brevard, NC



My dad got Sara a cheeseburger and she was elated.



Hanging out with the Roller Derby Girls at Bele Chere.



Asheville is HOT in the summer. Here we are relaxing
in the shade after walking around Bele Chere.



Coming soon: Photos of what we've been making--both individual and collaborative work!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you looking so well Naomi! Great to see your parent pics too, say hi to them for me.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete